MountainbikeEZ is a blog about mountain bike. You can find everything about mountain bike, from careful analysis of benefits and weakness of a bike to how to choose the best mountain bike here. Created by a group of enthusiastic people who have strong passion toward mountain biking, MountainbikeEZ hopes to make it easier for visitors to choose their most suitable bike.
Who We Are?
- Start Mountain biking 8 years ago.
- Worked as a manager in a local mountain bike shop for 5 years.
- In love with his Schwinn Protocol 1.0 from the first day he bought it.
- Passionate about helping people find the right gear.
- Loves helping beginners getting their first mountain bike.
- Considers himself a great mountain bike teacher, spends a lot of time on improving his technique.
- Profound lover of the cross country mountain bike.
- Worked as a trainer for 6 years. Also considers herself a great mountain bikers.
- Co-founder of a private biking lessons school.
- Owns a small fitness store in NY.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree program in health management.
- Engaged with the mountain biking industry since she is 19 years old.
- Currently works as an trainer in San Diego.
- Thinks that the mountain biking industry is far from reaching its potential.
- Loves Cross country mountain biking and believes that this is the best healthy way in the 21st century.
Despite being new, we have big ambitions. Those are to grow bigger and contribute greatly to the community of mountain biker. In order to do so, 3 main missions are set for MountainbikeEZ:
To Provide Knowledge About Mountain Bike
This is our main goal because information is always needed when considering buying a new mountain bike. There are two charateristics of information that we always head for.
Firstly, information must be reliable. We guarantee to provide good and correct information by asking feedbacks from the real mountain bike owners or experience the mountain bikes ourselves.
Secondly, beside reliability, the information must be presented in the most concise way. This is the reason why our teams are all great writers, who are able to write comprehensive and informative, yet brief buying guides and reviews. We want to make sure that visitors to this site can save time and find it easy to follow our rich content.
To Connect People Who Love Mountain Biking
As mentioned above, MountainbikeEZ is created by a group of people who have great enthusiasm in mountain biking. Therefore, we would love to find and share our interest with people who have the same passion.
Visitors to this blog should feel free to discuss with each other about a new mountain bike or just simply drop a feedback about what they think should be added to the review. These feedback are greatly valuable, not only to us in making the best blog about mountain biking, but also to the community of mountain biker.
To Represent The Voice Of Mountain Bike Customers
As we all know, the market has sell side and buy side. While the producers are the sell side, we – the customers are the buy side. If a mountain bike can combine and suit both sell side and buy side, it will be the best. Realizing this, we are trying to become this bridge that connects the customers all over the world to the producers.
This mission sounds big, but we believe that it will be accomplished in the future with the help from you guys.
Some photos of us:
If you have any questions about MountainbikeEZ, or if you’d like to talk to the team, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks a lot!